08 January 2011

dreams and reality - 130409

On the brink of unconsciousness I surrender every thought, every angst I feel. And for a moment there, I'm free.

In my nightmare, there's tons of work to do. In my nightmare, I'm alone. I walk alone and dance alone and cry alone and laugh alone until I know and can no longer admit that I'm not crazy. In my nightmare, there is light. too much light that I am blinded and thus cannot see it. There is food, but I am always hungry. I work so hard and still feel that I'm the most useless person on earth. But worst of all, in my nightmare, I'm awake.

070111 More than a year has passed yet I'm still dreaming bad dreams. When will it end? What to wish for when any moment, the monsters under the bed might come out and kill me?

No comments:

Post a Comment